Sunday, December 20, 2009

Before I go


The great thing about going for a holiday is that you feel like you are in a time warp. Some kind of strange moment where you get catapulted into a place and time that seem so far from reality that you can't help but feel disoriented when you come back!

I can't wait for my Bali trip. I'm leaving for Singapore tonight and I'm back a week later. I'm going to take loads of photos and really work on having a good time. With the year I've had, I think I need it. 2009 as a year sucked for the most part. Good things happened, but I can't they that they kept happening through the year. Success at work is transient and will come and go until your appraisals. Outside office, where the real world and you are in constant touch with each other is where the true gauge of things are.

Judging by that, I've had a nasty ass year! One after the other, the blows just kept coming, so now I'm going to attempt to deal with what's happened and get on with it before my brain noodle straightens out and starts leaking through my ears!

This is to great holidays, good times and life. As much as I whine about it, I love living it. Sometimes I question why, but I never contemplate an ending to it...

Sh

No comments:

Post a Comment