Monday, December 28, 2009

Bloody fucking hell man!

I really and genuinely wanted to chill out. I had a great time at Bali. From Dec 21 to 26, time flew past me. The sun shone. I went to temples where, in an almost idyllic walking-in-the-clouds type moment, we prayed and there was a little drizzle. We ate at a beachside cafe, where some Balinese boy recommended himself to me! We watched the Lagong. We haggled and I realised that I am a bloody bajaari (for international audiences, this word means a person who has her roots in a bazaar :P as in, you can talk shit with the best of them!). We watched a wedding procession go by. I wore sun dresses and clothes I would never wear in India. I just let my mind drift away and I can safely say that I've successfully visited another country. Now, left on my never ending travel list is Europe, the Americas, Australia, China, New Zealand and loads more in India itself!

Anyway, this post is to basically grip about the fact that I came down with fucking Chicken Pox on Friday, December 25! I had a mild fever that escalated amd as of Sunday morning I had boils. Monday morning I went to see a doc and he told me it was CP and now I'm on medication...

I feel like someone's cursed me. I also need to lose 10kgs apparently. FUCK!

So, this is my whiny post of the day. More later.

Sh

1 comment:

  1. Shruthi!! 2009 eh? You know what that is the year I got engaged and a month before I got engaged, I got CP!!

    I read your posts almost everyday and I can so well relate to them!! And this one,aahh.....I too had blogged about my experience here:

    http://narayanikarthik.blogspot.in/2009/05/my-ordeal-with-chicken-pox.html

    Whenever you get time, do drop in :)

    ReplyDelete