Sunday, January 31, 2010

My beauty photo


That's me, 8am-ish. Why'd I take this picture? I wanted to I guess. I have a collection of me photographs on my computer. It isn't because I'm some level of narcissist, I somehow don't like how I look in other photographs! It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I know I'm not posing or smiling at anyone in particular except myself. I like that thought. Somehow, when pictures are taken at weddings, it's this unwritten pre-requisite that everyone look like they're happy to be there and that they look golden and beautiful as well. I don't understand how it doesn't bother people in the least bit!

That was about pictures. I'm done here. I'll talk more later. Right now, I'm happier talking about me than scratching my brain for the answers to life!

Sh

2 comments:

  1. Interesting :)
    But it doesn't look 8 am-ish...it somehow looks like 8 pm-ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, if you say so... but it isn't

    ReplyDelete