Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trying to remember

I want to want to write about what happened on Friday night. But I can't because I don't remember. What I can remember is that Rs800 got stolen from my wallet while I was retching my guts out in the loo at Taj Coromandel and my watch is missing and I spent most of the evening doubled over near some corner throwing up!

The next morning, when I woke up at my friends house, it was like nothing ever happened. Sigh.

The same thing happened to me the night of my 25th birthday. It all began after the Tequila shot at Pasha which I will avoid henceforth. No more tequila for me!

I wonder though, if the boy I'm going to marry, whoever he is, reads this, will he want me? Or will he say, "FINALLY, company for all my stupidity"! I hope he says Finally! I know I don't want to be married to some stiff, bore who thinks I'm a lunatic because I talkalot...

Marriage, my 25th, feminism are posts that need some time and effort on my part.

I need to sleep. God knows, I have a nonsense week ahead of me!

Sh

No comments:

Post a Comment