Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dronery

In a day that is eerily beginning to look like the rest of my life, I have to talk about how monotonous my life is suddenly becoming. Or should I? Think of this ok, I wake up, read the paper, eat breakfast, bathe, dress, go to work, work, lunch, a few coffees (purely because I don't have the time to tell people in the office pantry to bother with a cup of black tea), back home. A few texts to friends, a few minutes' worth of G-chat conversations add to the spice of my day.

All this apart, nothing more really. Could it be that this is because I'm single. No boyfriend to talk to, bitch about, bitch to and so on? I don't think so. If that is the case, then you're probably not good at reading a book in a corner with a packet of chips! Ok, maybe the last three sentences contradicted themselves, but I'm a loner, always have been, so this is not about being alone and my finding it odd. But hell, monotony bothers me. I don't living like some suburbia, Stepford version of myself! I don't have three children and a mortgage and a shit-hole job that kills me every day!

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment