Thursday, March 11, 2010

Murphy's Laws

It's the people you trust the most, the ones you like the most who have the power to hurt you the most. It's like the world is one big conundrum of Murphy's Laws. Everything is binary, everything is some form of thesis-antithesis situation. Doesn't that make life predictable? I mean, one moment you're hugging the stuffing out of one person, the next thing you know, you're hating on them. Then you go back to hugging and then back to hating. If this is ups and downs and the excitement of life and the "every day is different" thing then its a big lie. I don't buy it.

I'm in mode whine again. Will definitely take me a while to get out of it. Until then, I will refrain from posting long posts.

Sh

2 comments:

  1. 'It's the people you trust the most, the ones you like the most who have the power to hurt you the most'

    True...

    But sometimes(and I mean sometimes only)

    we need to keep in mind the vice-versa of the above statement...its the people who hurt us the most, are (sometimes) the ones who love us the most...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know shantanu, I get what you're saying. But sometimes when you're pissed off, its effing hard to remember!

    ReplyDelete