Sunday, March 28, 2010

thinking is not a healthy thing or is it?

Sometimes in life, you simply have to take what you get. The option to demand everything you ever wanted is not available to you all the time is it? IS IT? I don't know what it is that you sometimes find yourself at a juncture where you look back and say, shit I made a huge mistake with this one! I hate that you are in that crossroad sometimes in life. Pathetic right?

I think I'm at that place, I think. I'm not sure what my choices are at this point in time in life. I do know that from here forward I do not have the luxury of demanding everything and the sun from life. I want to, god knows I do, but I know I can't. If I do, and if I get everything, will I like it? I don't know. I don't have everything I want and I can still say I'm happy with what I have.

GAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone goes through such phase.....but the beauty with life is that everything happens and definetely for a reason ( good or bad)....mostly good when you look back after few years....we would love to disagree on this , but it does make sense as to why certain things happen when you look back....so trust yourself and you sure be happy...

    ReplyDelete