Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lack of a better thing to do

This is just a random post about whatever will come to my mind as I type this out.
First up, is a hot topic of conversation I had today about people. Well, specifically people in your life who you think have some part to play, but it turns out that they are all just little shits with nothing to do except be little shits. Here's how the story goes. You meet someone. You get along, seemingly. You're friends. You're in touch. Then they, or maybe even you, grow out of the whole thing and next thing you know, they bother you. It's sad when it happens, but you have to deal with it. After a point in time, you realise that some people are not meant to be long-timers in your life. You're better off without them. I don't think it hurts as much as it disappoints. See, when someone is a friend, you give them some credit, some benefit of the doubt. When they are no longer meaningful to you, then all of the above-mentioned sympathies vanish almost instantly. When this vanishing business happens, its an effing bitch! Your head will be cramped with all sortsa nonsense. You'll become a crank-infested piece of junk. Sigh. The key, in these situations at least, is to move on and be happy. Somehow, knowing that there are people in this world who love you for what you are and who you are despite everything you do or don't is more than enough to keep you going. The once-in-a-whiles can wait!
I said firstly, I should ideally say second also ille? I'm trying to think of something. I can't think of anything. I do know that I haven't taken too many pictures lately. Part of it has to do with the fact that my present phone, Sony Ericsson (SE) W595, has a turd of a camera. My SE K790i had a cyber-shot camera which was all kinds of kickass. This camera is a little uninspiring. Which is why I will settle for listening to music and not taking pictures. BUT I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES! :( It's a favourite pastime, only after reading though. Nothing beats reading. :)

Ok, I'm bullshitting too much. I'll refrain from it and end this.

1 comment: