Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post-event

Well, I've been travelling again. Not that I'm complaining. This time, the intent was not a tourist type vacation where I'd be taking pictures and planning iteneraries, but to just be. Far away from everything familiar, I indulged in the one hobby I love most, bumming around all day. Sleeping, TV and daaru! :)

Nina's yelling and "I had a dirty feeling" and my ill-fated tryst with Tequila was all worth every hot and humid minute in Delhi. I will post in grusome, and maybe even microscopic, detail ASAP.

For now, all you need to know is that my "I've never been this pissing drunk before" record hath been overthrown...

P.S: It was also awesome to spend time with my younger brother who's moved from Chennai to Pune. I wish he was around, but he's not and that sucks ass!

P.P.S: I'm now in year 2 of my singledom!

No comments:

Post a Comment