Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Linking

Have you ever hit the “next blog” link on your blog? Please try it sometime. When you’re utterly bored. I hit the link and the next four blogs, following mine, were all Christian blogs. Including two blogs being maintained by priests (one Catholic and one Anglican). I wonder what that means…

I don't have links unfortunately. It didn't occur to me to. However, whilst posting this, I tried it again and stumbled on a new "next blog" which is also faith-based, sort of.

6 comments:

  1. I have done that before... I won't tell you what came after my blog, it was fairly disturbing to say the least! LOL

    I just came by from 52 weeks of wordage and am going to come back and check out your blog!

    Cheers Tracy
    www.goodgirlgoneaverage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, Thanks for stopping by... checking your blog as I write this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that button. I use it all the time when I'm bored. Like right now. Hahaha. There are a lot of Christian sites that follow my blog though so that kind of weirds me out. I don't know if it's truly random or not.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found this through next blog? whatte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...it's an interesting thing. I, for some reason only get food blogs or travel blogs when I try it out from my blog... :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel blogs are good, I think... especially if you're called Sanchari... as are food blogs... but it's such a random thing no?

    ReplyDelete