Tuesday, August 17, 2010

W.h.a.t.e.v.e.r

Have you ever reached that stage of melancholy where everything is on the same level. Someone could scream at you or even hug you, but you'd have the same reaction? That's what happens sometimes. That's what's happening now. I don't want this. Ironically enough, I'm expected to be the strong person for someone. A person who I would have called friend at one point in time but not anymore. I don't appreciate people who use you for as long as they think they need you and then walk out without turning back and then come running back because they know that their next target is not as acquiescing as you were. I hate that attitude. And then post a certain point comes the explanations - 'I'm going through shit'. WTF! WHAT THE EFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment