Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lists and all

  • Death has this funny way of remind you that it exists. I don't like that. This morning I woke up to the news that my youger brother's classmate from college died in an accident. He's devastated. She's the second friend he's lost in two years. It's not fair. Something about it is not right. I don't know what karma her death completed, whatever it was, it just wasn't right. To me at least. OR as my mother put it, maybe this was all the time she had on this planet. If that is the case, Swetha, wherever you are, I truly hope it's a better place.
  • My parents celebrated anniversary number 27 yesterday.
  • Have you heard of dhoti pants? Kindly Google it. My friend bought me a pair from Goa and I wore it to lunch yesterday. My uncle was most fascinated with it and insisted that we source this clothing item for everyone in the family, including my 11-year-old and 7-year-old cousins, and take a family photo wearing dhoti pants. The dhoti family apparently.

3 comments:

  1. I also want dhoti pants now!! please to take me to buy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhoti pants!!!!... so that's wht they're calld!!!... i'd always wonderd whethr they had a name!!!!... lol!

    ReplyDelete