Monday, December 6, 2010

Letter

Dear extreme honker,

The other vehicles on the road? The ones moving in the same direction as you in the pouring rain, they have nothing against you, really.

Everyone is going someplace, in pretty much the same hurry as you are. It isn't like you're the only vehicle owner on the road who is going somewhere important - everyone is.

Now, if you could only get your tiny brain to process that information and drive reasonably, we could all go where we need to, in better tempers, and with our cars in better shape.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Shruthi

5 comments:

  1. I wrote something so very similar a while back :D

    Nice. Me likes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that post. Was accompanied with picture also I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I hate honking, I have to come to realize that a short honk is the only to save my car from vehicles that forget the blind spot and switch lanes at will, vehicles that ignore the presence of a left side mirror and two wheelers/autos that make use of every gap available :|

    ReplyDelete