Friday, January 7, 2011

GO AND VOTE!

Now, for those of you who have been regulars in the blog universe, you probably know about the Bloggies. It's the longest-running award for this part of the interwebs and this year, I'm doing a wee bit of campaigning. Not for me! I'm not that shameless. Yet.

I want all of you to please vote for my friend Thauseef. I've been following his blog since forever and I must tell you, the one thing that has remained consistent about his space is his ability to let you see every painful detail in as microscopic a magnification as possible.

He's painfully honest about his life, loves and losses and tells a beautiful story. ensure he gets nominated for the "Best Writing of a Weblog" category, and if you agree with me, pass the word around.

Voting closes on January 16th for nominations. So, once again, please vote for my friend and pass the word around.

Lowe,
Shh

2 comments: