Monday, October 17, 2011

Letters to entities


Dear god in heaven,

I write to you because I sincerely think that it is not possible to think of you in any time except crisis. And right now, I’m in crisis. The crisis is of course related to money. I’m perpetually running short and I don’t like it one bit.

I propose that we come up with a wealth-generation plan. Basically, I will bury a Rs.1,000 note underground [because that is the highest denomination available] and you will, with your epic powers, multiply that Rs.1,000 into may 1,000s.

Since you played a part in my gaining wealth, the money cannot be termed ill-gotten. Yeah, I didn’t exactly earn it because of my hardwork or anything, but heck, I am a child in crisis, help me out here.

That’s all for now. I will be in touch during my next epic crisis. Please do the needful as and when a need arises.

Until then, a very poor and a very distraught

Shruthi

3 comments:

  1. haha, great letter, I hope it works for you but I have my doubts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Joe, it doesn't. But what's the harm in asking right?

    ReplyDelete