Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kyuk and eecee


  • I'm trying my best to use seriously bastardised English. Only because I can and because I think it's fun. Does that make me smug? It might, but it's okay. It's good for my health. I use "proper" English to communicate at work anyway, so once in a while to slip into non-English English is good for my health! 
  • I'm turning into a Twitter addict, about two years too late. I think. I don't know. All I did was put "Justin Bieber" on a tweet and I had about three new followers within the hour. Please remind me not to say unsavoury things about him online. I don't want death threats.
  • This is my new workplace. Please do check it out. It's quite different from the things I complain about incessantly. If you're on Facebook, please do hit "like" and hit "follow" if you're on Twitter. Thanks. My work at the site can be found here.
  • I'm still broke. Since my wealth generation plan was a fail, I'm going to be a civilised child and wait for my salary to get credited next month so that I can live peacefully ever after.
  • TRAVEL PLANS! Colombo from November 24 to November 27, for a wedding. Sigh. One more, and this time it's an international love story. Singapore from December 1 to December 6, chumma justlikethat.
  • There is a pending long post, coming soon. 
  • Right this moment, I need to get back to online stalking so that my company's blog can get new writers. KTHXBAI.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh. Mookambika. Beautiful part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shruthi. I stumbled upon your page by chance during the last couple of days. Have been reading most of your blogs. Enjoyed ( and still enjoying) reading it. You have a way with words.


    My little research tells me that it's your birthday today - 20/11. ( Oh yeah, I google everything and everyone ;) ) Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aandthiryeights - it's beautiful, as long as family is not shoving temple agenda down your throat

    Anand - thank you and I Google everything too. I mean, they're providing a service, why shy away from using it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precisely. And that leads me to XXX09860 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all. How on earth that could be spam?
    I was just mentioning a reference number that said more about you on the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right, so I'm suspicious of anything that is preceeded with "XXX" unless it has something to do with rum! And what it this reference number?

    If you independently google that number, some Russian Lolita item is talked about extensively. Hence the question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry if I sounded too cryptic. I will give the full reference # now - E1609860. Does that ring any bell? Otherwise I can give the complete link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH DEAR GOD! THAT NONSENSE! Sigh. Okay. It's all clear to me now.

    Contact email is in blogger profile if you prefer a less convoluted contact mechanism.

    ReplyDelete