Monday, March 19, 2012

Sick again

Of course I'm sick again.

The back of my throat is itchy. My nose is stuffed. I'm coughing, A LOT.

Who do I have to thank for this? My parents. Passing around infectious colds. Ugh.

My ENT apparatus suffers too much. Poor thing. It also makes me angry that I keep hanging on to tissues and cold medication like some kind of lifeline.

A friend once told me that being sick was a sign that the body was fit and fighting off an infection. If I see him now, I might slug him with a jute sack filled with rice. Fighting off an infection! Nonsense.

I'm too whiny to be a social commentator at this point.

Later.

You know, when I feel up to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hate it when people do that : "öoh, being sick just means you're actually really healthy". What's the point of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Icy,

    There's no point in that at all. It's just something stupid to say. The sentence should just be banned!

    ReplyDelete