Friday, March 16, 2012

Since the last time I posted

I haven’t been here in a while. It’s sad no? This space is named “The Shh Diaries” and Shh has not been diary-ing things.

I’m not ill any more. Although a Bombay trip later, I felt like someone dragged my ENT apparatus through mud. Took me a while to get over that. Then there was an enhausting trip to Trivandrum, third in three years, for the Attukal Pongala.

Back from that and it was engagements galore. Once again, everyone I know is gewtting married. I’m happy for them, for as long as they don’t get in my face about when I’m tying the knot. Usually, I smile a lot, but this kind of shit aggravates me and I just get upset and turn into this angry, vitriolic version of myself. I don’t like being in that space.

As for the rest, I’m broke. I need a job and I need to get on with my life. A few things here and there need to be sorted out and are in the process of being sorted out. I hope so.

Sigh.

I haven’t been to my writing group in forever and a half. I need to get out of home. However, I don’t have enough to transport myself to where I need to go. Yes, I’m that broke. See I checked my bank balance and it says – 0.00.

Now, I can ask my parents for money, but they’re feeling me and providing me a rent-free roof over my head, I cannot ask for more can I? Well, in case of an absolute emergency, I can and did.

On that confessional note, I’m signing off. There’s a lot on TV and in the newspapers that I have to rant about. I will, soon. Until then, I hope all of you are happy and well!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your parents are feeding you as well, dearie. ;-) Can't wait to read your take on the blog-worthy incidents that are happening lately. Please find some time to poke some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes. Three meals a day :P

    I'm drafting the posts. Should be up over the weekend :D

    ReplyDelete