Monday, August 20, 2012

On Flipkart

Hello ladies and gents,

How are all of you?

Happy Eid. I hope everyone's managed to get some form of epic Biryani today. If not, please try and at least buy some epic Biryani. Some festivals are incomplete without festival food, so take the time to indulge.

In other news, my friend Jugal's book Toke has just been released and I am RIDICULOUSLY proud of him. I've always been a fan of his work and reading his book has confirmed exactly why I love his writing as much as I do.

In honour of my love for his book, which I read twice in 7 days, I wrote a short review in Flipkart.

Just thought I should update all this here, for posterity and such like.

Shru

2 comments:

  1. aww..noo..no biriyani today or this month at all...i am on a diet..yet again..sort of semi-permanent...cos my birthdays coming up next month and when i am out with all my friends and all- dont want to look the fat one among all those fit dudes...btw, hows your yoga thing coming along? have you achieved that body to kill for look yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete