1) Sorry for the silence. I was, as you all know, getting married. Was insanely busy with that and I didn't want to use the internet to help me calm down.
2) My last long-ish post has a couple of nasty comments. I intend to start 2013 by replying to those comments. They're trolls, but honestly, I don't care about that. Asshole men who are assholes to women on nay forum deserve to get a stinker or 5 composed in their name.
3) 2012 went well. I've found someone who makes the entire groom hunt process worth it. What can I say, I got lucky. More on that later.
4) If you're a reader, then please do me a favour and party it up on December 31 and usher in the next year in the company of someone you care about and someone who cares about you enough to wish you all the joy and happiness life can bring.
5) Happy New Year. Have a lovely year ahead. Since the world hasn't ended, let's try and make it a better place to live in.